- Looking for a new job opportunity? Are you the kind of person who wants to work your buns off while "meating" hot dog fans from across the country?
- Oscar Mayer is looking to hire a new crew of "hotdoggers" to drive the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
- The Chicago-based company is looking for recent college graduates to take on the one-year paid job crisscrossing the country in the iconic 27-foot-long hot dog-shaped vehicle.
- The gig will last from June 2021 through June 2022.
- Oscar Mayer’s hotdoggers will represent the company at various events like media appearances, charity functions and other celebrations.
- The job is posted online at Oscarmayer.com for anyone interested in applying. The deadline is Jan. 31.
Photo: Getty Images