- The piece of real estate comes with eight bedrooms, a basement and a whole lot of nightmare fuel!
- The Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast and Museum is up for sale. This is the original house where Lizzie Borden was accused of the brutal double axe murders of her father and stepmother on August 4th, 1892.
- This place is actually a hot tourist attraction in New England, with a buyer getting the "business, trademarks, intellectual rights, and property", according to local realtors.
- This horrific house can be yours for $2 million but you're gonna have room mates; the ghosts of Borden and her parents allegedly haunt the place.
- No word is the escrow goes towards splashing the place with holy water.
Photo: Getty Images